Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A very interesting post

There are many people out in the world today, taking in information and transforming it into original opinions.  When a vast majority of these people see something one way, it is labeled fact.  These biases create the world we live in. Recently, some members of my circle of acquaintances brought a point to the front of my mind. They believed that there was no way that I, using the blog that you read today, could write a full length post without ever getting to a definable point. I, in my rebellious nature, quickly took the opposite side of this debate. While they believed that every post needed a purpose, and not just fancy sounding words strung together with very important sounding a broad anecdotes, I realized that I could, in fact, use intellectual sounding word choose to prove to the hoards that they were reading something concrete. This all reminds me of a friend won worked for life magazine, and was assigned to travel to North Korea to photogph the poverty there. Anyway, like many dreamers of my time, I set out to prove the opposition wrong. I studied slightly related statistics. I reminisced about childhood adventures to serve as cheap metphors, and I did everything in my power to keep a story from developing past the setup. Ideally, after sitting down to read this post to impress smarter people, the common person would switch to flappy bird around now, and anyone smarter would realize that this story would never progress. Now, it will suddenly be the end, and you will feel like you missed an important detail beacause you feel extremely lost.
Keep reading for analysis by Daniel Hoyt

No comments:

Post a Comment