Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First post

Um, hi.
Wait, did I just start the first post of my blog with the word "um"?! Maybe this whole "blog" thing isn't for me. Well, I'm not so great with introductions, so, uh, what's up with you? What do I think I'm doing, this is a blog, you can't answer that. I need to chill. Breath. Get to my happy place. Hit it Corey!

I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can
Watch you weave then breathe your story lines
And I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can
Keep track of visions in my eyes



Wow, never realized how little those lyrics make sense. Well, I'm not liking this attention, so maybe I should stop letting you watch me weave then breathe my story lines. That sounded REALLY wierd when I repeated it to myself in my head. That makes me think of that song in a whole new way. Well, this couldn't go much worse. If I'm reciting Corey Hart lyrics one minute in, imagine what I will be doing in three weeks. Can we just all agree that Corey Hart sucks? Good. We are now one step closer to world peace. This has been an overall sucsessful blog post. Ah, who am I kidding? Anything with Sunglasses at Night lyrics is unsucsessful. No offense Corey Hart, lots of people made mistakes in the eighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment