Saturday, June 14, 2014

Things you will never hear

Introducing a new segment called "Things you'll never hear". This week, from Hulk hogan! Enjoy, I guess.

"Our trip to Sicily was Fabulous!" Or for that matter, "fabulous!"

"No, I'm never going to dye my hair. Are you crazy!?" Or, assuming he is not a hypocrite, "Are you crazy!?!"

"I'll need to think about that"

"The problem with America is...."

"But what I really like about her is her personality"

"Oh, sorry, I'm busy that day. I have my meeting with the Dali lama." Or for that matter, "Oh, sorry"

"Acai berries"

"If I regret anything in my life, its...."

"You know where's nice? France. I think I'll move there and start a vinyard"

 "What do you mean in not heavy enough to go on this ride!?!"

"Please, show some class guys"

If there's one thing I hate, it's...
A)steroid users
B)fake sports
C)the  corruption of the church

"If only there weren't so many good for nothing rednecks terrorizing the US economy!"


*no offense hulk


No comments:

Post a Comment