Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Is this working?


By erma macintire

Is this thing on? I still don't understand why my grandson won't let me type this on my type writer, I guess it's because it doesn't have cable or H.D. or something... Well anyway you might be excited to know that this Grammy erma's first time on the inter web,or X-box or something. I'm still getting the hang of it, so I have no idea if this post will go through or not. If it doesn't i really don't care, I just want to be able to book cruises using the computator, or microwave, or something. But my grandson left me with this computer and I somehow found my way here. Wait, here he comes. 

Now I'm being reprimanded beacause I "hacked" into one of googles "mainframes", and its " highly illegal" and that "this blog isn't even funny". All well, I knew computers weren't for me. Well, maybe I will do this again, but until that day, See you on the blogosphere, or Netflix, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment