Thursday, July 24, 2014

Search: restaurants in the boston area

Oh, sorry. It's Grammy Erma here again, trying to figure out how to use "google". In any event I'm very happy to say hello to my cyber-buddies again. Well in case you don't remember, last we spoke I had "hacked" in to Bloggers "mainframe", accidentally posting on this blog. I also found a variety of credit card numbers, and top secret email addresses.  Now, I am considered the best hacker of my time, but I still wasn't able to figure out how to make a Facebook account. Now, I am being harbored in Russia for a multitude of crimes against the US government. The worst part is, for fear of being persecuted for treason, my grandson is no longer able to help me on my path to understanding the web. Which is why I'm here.  Go figure.   Well now I need to go, I'm being called away for a video chat with the Secretary of State. I just hope I don't need to set it up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment