Monday, August 4, 2014

Things you'll never hear: part II

This week from Forrest Gump!

You know what Jennay? I've had quite enough of your indecision.

Mama always told me if ya want your kid in a good school, play the schoolteacher like a ukulele. 

Mama always told me, if you want to make money in the market, ya gotta play the brockage houses like a ukulele. 

Bubba: I'm gone be okay Forrest, I'm gone be okay.
Forrest: no you won't. You gone die.

I named by boat WETDREAM. After Jennay. 

If only mama respected my intellectual capacity. 

Every one was very nice at the army. Exept private Fischer. Stupid private Fischer.

Momma always said I should have been played by John Goodman.

Is there something obviously hilarious that we missed? Give suggestions/reprimand us in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment