Friday, August 15, 2014

Greetings from beautiful Damascus!

To read the beggining of Grammy Erma's story, click here.
To read her most recent installment click Here.

By: Grammy Erma J. Macintire

Hi blogger-friends!
It's me, Grammy erma again, and first off, does anyone reading know how to send an email? Unfortunately, my grandson refuses to help me beacause if he does he'll be tried for "treason", or he'll lose Instagram followers, or something along that line. Anyway, since I last wrote, I was forced to leave Moscow for violating some sort of "trade embargo" with the the united states. How as I supposed to make my famous chicken scaloppini without American chicken!?

Well, anyway, after leaving Russia, my options were very limited due to my previous online actions being "in high voilation of the UN human rights act" or "not swag" or something of that nature. But who was the one world leader who couldn't care less about this ruling? Good ole' Bashar Al-Assad, president of Syria! So here I am, in Damascus, waiting until further notice. But don't worry, old ermas got one more trick up her sleave! You see, when in Russia, I went looking around a top secret government facility where they were keeping me to find someone who knew why tumblr is spelled wrong, and bumped into a lab table. One foam fell into another liquid, and turns out I found a cure for the Ebola virus. Go figure. Well, anyway, I can use this cure to bribe Kerry and his friends on Capitol Hill to drop the treason charges in exchange for the cure, and the Grammy erma can return to her nice house in a Cleveland suburb.

No comments:

Post a Comment